Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And that's where groups come in...


Our services at FCC are amazing!  It is often that I'm brought to tears as I lift up praise to our God among His people.  Our services are indeed attractional and our services are indeed affective.  I can't appreciate Tim and his teams enough for their effort to bring us before the throne of God each week.  But how much greater of an impact can we have on our communities if we attracted the lost not with our worship services, but with our lives.  Click on the following link and read on:

And this is where groups come in...  Groups are to be about building Christ followers who make an impact in this world.  As leaders, that needs to be our vision.  Leading those in our Classes and Life Groups to be transformed into the likeness of Christ.  It's not about education, it's about transformation.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all saying we need to change our services, I'm saying we need to change our lives...
How will you build Christ into the hearts of your group this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment